Friday, October 14, 2011

TGIF, 10/14/11 Edition

Welcome to another fall Friday, friends.

Firstly, thank you all so much for your sweet words on my newly-upholstered living room chair and ottoman earlier this week. I'd like to think Sister Parish would be proud of my choice. I've got a few more projects up my sleeve and a few ready to be revealed very, very soon. On tap for next week:

A lot of this

and a couple of these
Not to reveal too much, but these two clues are not part of the same project.

I hope you all have a relaxing, but fun-filled, weekend.
Tah-tah 'til Monday.

5 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see...have a wonderful weekend!! Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh fun!!! You are the queen of making classy diy projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you know I love a little gold leaf project. Can't wait to see what's in store! Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. don't do it, Ashley! Gold Leaf is the devil.

    JK, good luck with the project.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well now I am very intrigued! Have a geat weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
UA-43993612-1