Friday, October 21, 2011

TGIF, 10/21/11 Edition

The weekend is upon once more, friends, and this one is special because Adam and I are traveling to Connecticut to spend some time with my parents. I suppose I'll age myself when I say this, but I hope that the leaves have changed because I love just admiring the seasonal beauty of the New England area. 

If the autumn weather cooperates, Adam and I are planning to stop by the famous Elephant's Trunk Flea Market in western Connecticut on our way back to Philly. We've been several times and have always found some unique treasures at reasonable prices (including my surprisingly valuable Maurice Ascalon snail/ashtray).
For more on the Elephant's Trunk Flea Market, visit their website here
I'm also planning on sharing more on its offerings next week.
Wish me happy hunting!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend. 
Toodle-loo, blog friends!

2 comments:

  1. Happy hunting! And have fun in CT. I hope the color cooperates with you and you get to enjoy some visual splendor on your drives!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes happy hunting! that is a gr8 website by the way!!

    http://infinitelifefitness.com
    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
UA-43993612-1