Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Visit Me at Loft & Cottage Today!


I'm so flattered to be guest blogging for Casey of Loft & Cottage today while she is enjoying an early autumn vacation to Italy (which I couldn't be more jealous about!). In honor of the start of the season, I'm sharing my favorite harvest inspiration. So, be sure to stop by Loft & Cottage today to say hello!

While you're there, be sure to take some time and peruse Casey's portfolio, as well as the projects she's highlighted on her blog. Here are just a few of my favorites (trust me, there are many, many more I could have selected!).

Casey's own custom-designed daybed, perfect for an unused nook in her home:
A client's gorgeous guest bedroom (I gasped aloud when I saw this room for the first time!):
...but I don't want to spoil all the fun and show you all the good work Casey has done.
Be sure to stop by Loft & Cottage and check out her fabulous talent for yourself!
See you there!

2 comments:

  1. Your post just made me think of fall so much! I think I may try my hand at that wreath now that my DIY confidence is on the rise:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, Ashley, you are so sweet. Thanks for guest posting for me while I was away!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
UA-43993612-1