Friday, June 15, 2012

TGIF, 6/15/12 Edition

I am so excited to arrive at Friday, blog readers. 
Do you want to know why?

This weekend my husband and I are going to see the summer group:
The Beach Boys!
I'm thrilled. I'm a huge Beach Boys fan and, in particular, I'm in awe of Brian Wilson's incredible talent.
It just feels right to see this band on a warm summer Saturday.

But before we say goodbye to each other for weekend, I wanted to thank you all for reading my confessional about blog envy and feelings of inadequacy. Truth is, I certainly don't always feel badly about reading blogs or writing one--if that were the case, I'd stop and dedicate myself more to ventures like exercise or other un-fun things! I know firsthand that the blog world is filled with talented, kind, thoughtful human beings that want to connect with others in a meaningful, open way--and that realization always trumps feelings of jealousy or imperfection that creep in on occasion.

Thank you for your honest comments. I'm really so grateful that you would share your perspectives here.
If I could send you each a yummy bouquet of chocolate-covered fruit, I would.
That's how much I care.

'Til Monday, dear readers!

2 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful time! My husband and I spent a great week at a local music festival and the weather was perfect and all of the artists were wonderful! Happy weekend, Ashley!

    www.chattafabulous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you and your husband had a great time Ashley! Sounds fun :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
UA-43993612-1