Thursday, June 21, 2012

Sizzling Hot, Hot, Hot June Sales!

Today is going to be a hot one across the nation, so why bother to battle these scorching temps?
Instead, why not find that perfect spot on your sofa, in the comfort of air conditioning, and treat yourself to a little bit of retail therapy? 

I've rounded up some of the best furniture and home accessories on sale across the interwebs to help you forget this June heatwave. 
(1/2/3/4/5)

(1/2/3/4/5)

(1/2/3/4/5)

I love a good summer sale!
Have you found any bargains for the home on the internet lately?

5 comments:

  1. Great round-up! All these sales are killing me, but I'm trying to hold-off until we're in our new place and I know what I really need! It's so hard...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need those pink stray dog flowers in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!!!!!

    Heather
    loveyourspace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ashley, I can't believe that pretty mirror is from Kirkland's at that price. Thanks for sharing your list! Have a wonderful weekend!

    www.chattafabulous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
UA-43993612-1