Friday, June 8, 2012

TGIF, 6/8/12 Edition

I've had a super busy week, so I admit that I haven't had enough time to spend in blogland.
I did, however, sufficient time to obsess over a few things that I have to share before signing off for the weekend.

A few things I'm obsessed with this week:
Ever since watching the Ryan Gosling movie "Drive" two weeks ago, I've been obsessed with the '80s synth feel of the soundtrack. In particular, the song "A Real Hero" by College featuring Electric Youth has been on loop during the work week.
(via Youtube)
Do your ears a favor and check it out.

I recently made the switch from Laura Mercier's Tinted Moisturizer to Chantecaille's "Just Skin" tinted moisturizer and I cannot overstate my love for this stuff.
(via Nordstrom)
I'm an uber-fair lady (seriously, I'm white), so I have a hard time matching colors to my skintone but I found that the 'Alabaster' shade has worked perfectly. It actually makes me feel prettier.

While in Chicago, Adam and I bought ourselves a gift to celebrate our first anniversary (a "paper" anniversary, I believe): a linocut of "Flowing Hair" by Henri Matisse.
This treasure lives in our bedroom. Isn't it lovely?

Final obsession o' the week: Amanda Peet's home in Vogue.
(via Vogue)
Her home was featured in Domino years ago and I love that she's stayed true to the cozy California look that I loved so much. Be sure to check out the whole spread here.

****
But enough about my obsessions: I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.
Lots of love sent your way from Philadelphia.

1 comment:

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
UA-43993612-1