Friday, June 29, 2012

TGIF, 6/29/12 Edition

'Tis Friday again, friends, and this one is a little bit different than the rest because today Adam and I are en route to Vacationland (a.k.a. Maine) with Mom.

We're headed there to spent a quick weekend with family, specifically to celebrate the vow renewal of my cousin and his wife. I'm hoping that during the brief stay we can eat some yummy Maine food, like whoopie pies, red hot dogs and blueberries. Perhaps I'll even be able to find some bargain antiques, like I did at Thanksgiving.

See you all Monday. Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. So, SO jealous!! Have a wonderful weekend in Maine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl , if you walk away without a Maine lobster roll, I,'ll never forgive you,

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
UA-43993612-1