Monday, November 28, 2011

My Thanksgiving in Pictures

 Much of last week was spent enjoying quality time with my parents and extended family. To see my grandmother, aunts, uncle, cousins and their children, Adam and I traveled to Maine for a few days. On our way through Kittery, Maine, we stopped at Bob's Clam Hut on Route 1. The food, even in late November, was fresh and yummy.
 Adam ordered the lobstah roll and I ordered a clam strip basket, which doubled as a funny moustache in a pinch.
 On Thanksgiving, I was sure to clean my plate.
There was a lot of good eating happening during the past week.
 I mentioned on Friday that I was opting-out of the Black Friday craziness and, instead, shopping for vintage wares for (hopefully) good prices. Well, well, welly, well, well...did I find some goodies or what!?

I found one for $22 and my mom thought it would be a great early Christmas present for me!
Jealous?
I also found a fab scrollwork shelf for my bathroom (for $12!) and three vintage ornament decorations (for $28).
I love my new treasures.

Aaaaaand, last but not least, Mom made a beautiful wreath for our apartment door--isn't it pretty?
Hope you and yours had as great a Thanksgiving holiday as I did.
Now on to the Christmas season!

6 comments:

  1. That table is beeeeautiful! Glad you had a great holiday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving with family!! Those are some great finds too:) Take care, Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that sweet little table...do i see paint in its future??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! Love the mustache...and the treasures. Those treasures! You are one lucky girl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like you guys had a wonderful holiday weekend! Those vintage ornaments look so cute - can't wait to see everything all set up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So jealous of your moroccan table but I'm so happy it belongs to you. Fantastic find!! Looks like it was the perfect holiday.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
UA-43993612-1