Thursday, November 10, 2011

More of Deborah Needleman's Country Home

Can't get enough of Deborah Needleman?
Are you poring over every page of The Perfectly Imperfect Home?
(don't rub that in; I don't have my copy yet!)

I just came across a spread of Needleman's garden at her Garrison, NY country home that appears in the November/December issue of Garden Design, and I think you'll agree that there are many scenic images that ward away the fall chill.
(all via Garden Design)

Now, wasn't that tour just lovely?
Note to self: purchase a country home and get really, really into gardening.

What would your ideal country home look like?
Could you image yourself in a vacation home like this?

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful home and I also don't have my copy of the book yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I was a better gardner!! Take care, Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful home. her book looks so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The plants she has inside are so impressive! I wish I could trust myself to keep things alive in the house. They add so much life to a space!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I want a country home too! Just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just stumbled on these images and I'm dying.....so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
UA-43993612-1