Tuesday, November 15, 2011

My Favorite Things, Day 2

Today I have two more favorite things to share with you all, both of which are subtle reminders of being totally, completely in love. Hope you'll agree that these pieces are easy to "love". 

Favorite thing #2

Favorite thing #3


The Greek tile and the embroidered pillow shams, when glimpsed, both remind me to celebrate these early days of my marriage and to treasure the commitment Adam and I have made to each other. Our home is built on and decorated with love.

Are some of your favorite things reflective of your most loving relationships?

2 comments:

  1. Those mr & mrs pillows are sweet. I can see why they are your favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ashley,
    I couldn't find a place to send you an email on your blog, but I wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award. I love your posts - and actually did the Stray Dog Table Knock-Off project myself (so fabulous!) Hi Lizz,

    I just wanted you to know that I think your blog is fantastically quirky…and I am a devoted reader! I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award. If you want more information about the award, feel free to check out http://diaperedknights.blogspot.com for guidelines for how to participate (or not)!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
UA-43993612-1