Wednesday, November 9, 2011

You're Invited to Share a Few Favorite Things


I'm sure you're all thinking that I'm getting ahead of myself with the visual above (created by me! yay!), buuuuuuuuuuut the spirit of the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays is already upon me. 

Rather than focusing on what I don't have, why not focus on the thankfulness and gratitude I all feel for the things I do have? I'm feeling so very blessed lately, and now have more time to appreciate the special pieces in my home that really make me smile.

What about you? What are some of your favorite things in your home?
Do they tell a special story or connect to a dear memory?

Want to play along?
Send me an email with a photo of "your favorite thing", as well as a description of the item, why it's so special to you, its origin, and where it lives in your home.

*be sure to include the name and url of your blog in the email, if you have one*

I'll be spotlighting a few of "my favorite things" this coming week and would love to highlight yours, as well!
Hope you'll all play along!

5 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet, fun idea! And a wonderful reminder to treasure the lovely things we already have in our homes. I'm very guilty of constantly thinking about improvements instead.

    Can't wait to see your favorite things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic idea! I love it! Honestly, I don't know if I can narrow it down. I guess I get very attached to my little finds. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love your idea, Ashley. Reminds us why our homes do feel so special to us, because if we're lucky these items hold memories and mean something special.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the idea! I am really having a hard time coming with something. And that's just sad. I am looking forward to your favorite things.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm, I have to think about this. Love the idea. You'll inspire me all week, I know it.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
UA-43993612-1