Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Holiday Gift Guide: Crazy for Prints

Do you have someone on your holiday shopping list that isn't afraid of a little pattern or print?
I thought that this year, I'd round-up some fun gift guides for the idiosyncratic and less-than-typical person on your shopping list.

If you're gaga for graphics, this gift guide is for you:

1. "Big Lotus" pillow from Roberta Roller Rabbit,
2. "Flowers for Cora" print from Lulie Wallace, $35
4. "November 15" print from Jaime Rugh, $45
6. Sister Parish ice bucket from The Zhush, $125

If you had me on your list, you know I'd be pleased with any of these printed presents.
Happy holiday shopping!

5 comments:

  1. We really like the Lullic Wallace print.Would be thrilled to have that under the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love any of them but really digging that ice bucket. Love all these gift round-ups. Maybe I should work on my own list??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just discovered Lulie Wallace and am so in love! Such pretty work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. number 2 and number 6 please!

    I've decided that in a future home i'm doing a crazy big art wall in a hallway.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
UA-43993612-1