Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Bedridden

(via Domino)

It's Wednesday already, can you believe it? Until this morning, I hadn't left my house since Saturday. The weekend's wedding-related activities took so much out of me that I was bedridden/couchridden (I just made that word up) since then.

So, needless to say, I'm a little behind this week. My apartment's in shambles, I tell you. My bed went unmade for days...and it certainly wasn't in that "undone chic" state like Amanda Peet's bed, featured in Domino...
Happy February everyone!

4 comments:

  1. love her room. so cozy! hope you are recovering :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this room!! While you're exhausted, it sound like you were v. productive this w/e! Don't worry, I think everyone is behind given the snow days, etc. Hang in there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my... I was wondering where you were. Hope you at least accomplished a lot. Feel better!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes you just need a good rest to feel better. Just call your bed "undone chic" anyway. No one but you would know! Take care!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
UA-43993612-1