Friday, February 4, 2011

TGIF, 2/4/11 Edition

With Monday and Tuesday lost to illness, my week really slipped by! I actually can't believe we're on the cusp of another weekend!

As always, I have lots and lots planned....such as:
  • Anxiously awaiting my newly-purchased Dash & Albert "Staffordshire" striped rug for our bedroom! Casey of Loft & Cottage alerted her readers to a special 20% deal at Lavender Fields this week, which inspired me to finally buy the rug we've been desperate for in our bedroom. Isn't she a beaut?
  • Consulting an lamp expert on transforming these fragments of a former pair of marble lamps...
into something more like this...

I can't wait and see how it all turns out!

What are you up to this weekend?
Rooting for the Packers or Steelers?
Me, I'm totally indifferent. Instead we've started the countdown to baseball!
Happy Friday, lovely blog friends.

4 comments:

  1. Wow that is a beautiful lamp! About your question, we are shipping a few things, but the apartment we are moving to is furnished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Dash & Albert rugs. Sometime we'll have to go to the Pine Cone Hill tent sale in Lenox! They always have super deals on them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hot damn I love that lamp!! Good luck I hope its something you can accomplish. And hopefully this weekend doesn't wear you out like the last one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the shoutout, Ashley! Did you get the rug? Love a good deal and love D&A!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
UA-43993612-1