Friday, February 25, 2011

TGIF, 2/25/11 Edition

I'm overjoyed that the weekend is upon us because, tonight, my parents are heading down to Philly from Connecticut to celebrate my birthday before I officially turn 27 on Monday.

What are my birthday wishes, you ask?

Aside from world peace, eternal happiness for my family and friends, and my student loans instantly forgiven, I'd have to say my birthday wishes are dedicated to a seriously enviable art collection.

Here's my 27th-birthday-dream-art-wishlist:
("Baul Thoughts" by Naomi Clark)

("Melody" by Mary Heilmann)

("Antonia" by the uber-talented Michelle Armas)

("The Answer/Wasn't Here" by Tauba Auerbach)

A birthday girl can dream, right?
Perhaps on my 37th birthday, I'll have a home filled with these inspiring pieces.
Happy weekend, everyone!

9 comments:

  1. Happy, happy birthday weekend to you!!! Hope you have a wonderful time with your parents -- make sure to pass on a "hello" from me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Early Birthday, Ashley! Wow, 27. That's a blast from the past. I'm just ten years older but that feels like a lot right now. LOVE your birthday wishes, especially Michelle Armas and Naomi Clark.

    And thanks for the heads-up on the Wisteria benches. I think I had run across them before but had forgotten about them. They'll be on my short list too.

    Thanks & Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice art wish list! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday!!! What a great wish list. I want the "Antonia" this October for my 37th.
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Danika

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you dream it, it'll be yours by the time you are 37. Michelle Armas painting = stunning! Happy Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy happy birthday! Hope you have the best weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday! Here's to a weekend filled with fun.

    -Rene

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy early birthday! (I always want art for my birthday too.) :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you have a wonderful time with your parents!! Tell them I said hi! Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks! Happy Birthday to you and Adam!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
UA-43993612-1