Friday, February 11, 2011

TGIF, 2/11/11 Edition

Welcome to the weekend, readers!

Last Friday I mentioned that, with a discount that Casey of Loft & Cottage shared, I finally bought the Dash & Albert "Staffordshire" rug I'd been wanting for so, so long. It arrived earlier this week and here it is all laid out in our bedroom.
I couldn't be happier!

As for this weekend, Adam and I are back in wedding planning mode. We'll be:
Happy Friday, readers. I hope that wherever you are this weekend, you're enjoying yourselves.
'Til Monday!

P.S.: Thank you to Kathy for the shout out on her fab blog, My Interior Life. If you haven't seen it, run right over and peruse her archives...so good.

6 comments:

  1. This looks awesome! Happy weekend to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE you room. Have fun meeting with the photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Used that same discount to buy the Birmingham Citrus rug for my son's room! I like your bedroom and the rug is a nice touch!! Good luck this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! Love the chair and your tulip table.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love hwat oyu have doenhere - the room looks fantastci! Love the curtains too - can you tell me where the fabric came from? I am looking for something just like it! KG

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
UA-43993612-1