Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Barrie Benson in Charlotte Home & Garden

In case you missed it, the ladies of Matters of Style shared with their readers photos of Barrie Benson's latest project last week, a home that was featured in the April issue of Charlotte Home & Design.

I was practically giddy when I saw these images! I've been waiting for more of Benson's designs since her work appeared in Domino.

Designer Barrie Benson, along with her architect husband Matt Benson, worked together to revive the homeowner's aging '50's ranch that they described as 'granny ranch'.

As you can see by the photos, this home is anything but granny. 
Color and style is bursting at the seams in this home, wouldn't you agree?
 I'm digging the deep navy wallcolor when its balanced by fresh white trip and a chartreuse sofa.
 The kitchen is both functional and beautiful, and touches of whimsy (i.e., the coral red chandelier) add personality to the space.
(all images via Charlotte Home & Design)

This space is making me want to see more of Barrie Benson's work!
Would you hire Benson if you could?

3 comments:

  1. Ashley, oh yes I adore her work. She injects so much wonderful color in her spaces!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    Join my amazing Giveaway from the Artisans at Novica. You will love it!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
UA-43993612-1