Thursday, June 23, 2011

Rack 'Em Up

Lately, I've been spotting a lot of whimsical coat racks across the interwebs. I don't know about you, but I love when mundane household items get the designer treatment. The three coat racks above embody the perfect balance of utility and wit. 

Currently, I'm "hooked" on
1. "You Make It Happen" coat rack, available here
2. "Welcome" coat rack, available here
 3. "It's Beautiful Here" coat rack by Heath Nash, available here

You may remember Jordan Ferney has the Heath Nash rack in her sons' bedroom. 
That means the rack has instant cool cred.

Would you consider hanging one in your space?
...Maybe, just maybe, you'll see the "Welcome" coat rack appear in one of my spaces soon...

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I like "Its beautiful here"...love that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our new apartment has an open coat closet right off the kitchen (no door!) and I think a cute "welcome" coat rack is just what it needs!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
UA-43993612-1