Monday, June 13, 2011

Weekend Thrifted Finds (and a Congrats!)

This past weekend, Adam and I managed to squeeze in a little thrift shopping while we were out and about in the Philly suburbs. As you can see, I scored a black and white photograph of cherry blossoms, an awesome burgundy ceramic lamp, and a floral painting (which I freed from a hideous frame).

Here are some details:
From a consignment store: Floral painting, $9
Love the colors and slightly abstract feel.

And from Impact (you know I love Impact), we picked up this black-and-white cherry blossom picture for $7.50:
and this shapely burgundy lamp for $3!
All fun new additions to our apartment.

More than thrifting, we spent our weekend celebrating my sister-in-law Jenna's high school graduation (which is tonight!). Adam and I can take absolutely no credit for this accomplishment, but are so, so proud of her. 
Congratulations, Jenna!

6 comments:

  1. All great finds! I heard it was pretty hot there. The black and white cherry blossom picture is my favorite. Can't wait to see where you put your finds.
    Happy Monday,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds! Love everything you found.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That floral painting is so pretty! Congrats to Jenna!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great finds, Ashley. We're actually headed to Philly area this w/e. It will be filled w/kids stuff - sesame place, etc. But, one of these days I will make sure to make time for thrifting in the Philly area. I'll be sure to ask you where to go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the graduate and to you for finding this cool stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where'd you go? other than Impact, I tend to avoid the burbs.

    sorry I never got it together to plan something for this weekend. We'll have to have a shop fest soon. Ooo or let me see your guest room in person!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
UA-43993612-1