Friday, June 10, 2011

TGIF, 6/10/11 Edition

Happy Friday, blog friends. 

Before I officially close out my week-long Greece recap, I thought I'd share with you some pretty flower pictures I snapped along the way, all of which make me sad to know that I've returned to this flowerless urban jungle.
(all pictures via me)

This weekend we'll be celebrating my sister-in-law Jenna's high school graduation. 
Yay Jenna! (she loves shout-outs here, btw)

Have a great weekend, friends!

P.S. Because a few of you asked: Yes, I will definitely be sharing wedding photos just as soon as the photographer is done. Get ready!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see your wedding photos! Hope your honeymoon was magical!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
UA-43993612-1