Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Hable Construction Brooklyn Studio Sale!


Do you have your Black Friday weekend shopping plans firmed up yet, readers?
No? What is wrong with you!? (kidding, kidding)
But, seriously, if you don't, I recommend checking out Hable Construction's Brooklyn Studio Sale on Sunday, November 28th from 11am - 5pm!

Certainly you know Hable Construction, the fabulous company that produces many of the best printed fabrics, pillows, totes, and soft storage bins out there. Surely you've seen their touch in the following spaces:



(via Southern Living. Check out the whole house tour. There isn't one thing I dislike about this home--so cozy and unique!)

(A sofa upholstered in 'Clover Poppy,' featured in House Beautiful)

(Jorey Hurley, part of the Hable team, shows off her patterned storage bins. Via Design*Sponge)

(Rinne Allen's home via Design*Sponge. Notice the lovely Hable-covered wingback chairs)

(Lena Corwin's beautiful sofa covered in Hable's 'Green Bean Beads' fabric)

Could you use a little Hable in your home?

I won't be able to attend, so I didn't want to keep news of their sale to myself.
If anyone in the New York area goes, please report back on your findings!
I'm dying to see what treasures are to be had!

All the important details:
Hable Construction Brooklyn Studio Sale
Sunday, November 28th, 11am - 5pm
The Old American Can Factory
232 Third Street #E105, Brooklyn, NY 11215

3 comments:

  1. Ashley, thanks for the heads up!! So tempting!! I wish I lived closer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, Fran, me too! I hope someone reports back their great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boo I'm working on Black Friday. It never takes much of a reason to get me up to NY, either. Man I'm so bummed!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
UA-43993612-1