Monday, November 1, 2010

My Weekend With Mom

Welcome to November, readers! This past weekend, the last of October, was beautiful here in Philadelphia. I mentioned on Friday that I had an important visitor this weekend: my mom. Mom and I had a wonderful time together even though the time went all too quickly. Here's a recap of our weekend in pictures:


Autumn's beauty was abundant on Saturday. Here is my requisite blogger-shoe picture. I knew something was missing here at Meet Me in Philadelphia until I showed you a pair of my shoes (Minnetonka booties, in case you're curious):


We dropped off my ottomans that morning. I'm so excited to see them completed and share them with you! After that, we headed out for a little antique shopping. What did we find? 3 more planters to my wedding collection (all for $40 total!).


We headed to the King of Prussia mall for a little diversion and look who we ran into...

Tim Gunn!

On Sunday, we enjoyed a lovely brunch at Morning Glory Diner and stopped by the Headhouse Farmer's Market, where I treated myself to a rich fall bouquet:

I hope you had as great a weekend as Mom and I did.
Happy November, friends.

1 comment:

  1. I had a Wonderful visit and will make plans to come again soon.

    Mom

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
UA-43993612-1