Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Purl Bee's Linen Thanksgiving Napkins

We aren't hosting Thanksgiving next week, but if we were, I would have prioritized this linen napkin project from Purl Bee.
(via Purl Bee)

Could you imagine wowing your guests with napkins trimmed in the full spectrum of colors? I certainly could. Since I'm not hosting, I'll save this project in my files for the future. For more info, see the easy-to-follow directions here.

Do you have any Thanksgiving decor that's still in your queue?

2 comments:

  1. Ashley, these are wonderful!!! I will go take a look!

    Do come enter my giveaway from Empress of the Eye!

    xoxo
    Karena

    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by! I'll be sure to check out your blog!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
UA-43993612-1