Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!


Thanksgiving has meant more to me with the passage of time, especially as I've grown and moved away from my parents and extended family in New England. The holiday serves to unite family and friends that may be divided by great distances, while also representing a time of reflection and quiet contentment.

As we each spend today giving thanks for all of the blessings in our lives, I want to give thanks to you, dear readers. This blog gives me a creative outlet that I wouldn't otherwise have. Thank you for spending a few minutes with me each day here at Meet Me in Philadelphia. I hope you know just how blessed I feel to share a bit about my little life with you all, whoever you may be.

Wishing you a wonderful, blessed and happy Thanksgiving today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
UA-43993612-1