Thursday, November 4, 2010

Tis the Season for Amaryllis


I'm going to take a moment out of my busy day to share with you one of my favorite elements of the holiday season. Okay, okay, I know I'm early...but I just had to!

Last night, I bought a new amaryllis kit and can't wait til its lush red blooms appear. Until then, I'll just have to enjoy these lovely images of my favorite holiday flora:

(via Martha Stewart)



(via Martha Stewart)

If you're dying for your own, check out Restoration Hardware's 'Red Lion' Amaryllis, complete with its own Guy Wolff pot:
(via Restoration Hardware)

Happy planting!

3 comments:

  1. I usually gravitate toward paper whites (lovely and so inexpensive!), but I remember seeing these bulbs for sale last winter and wanting to give them a go. How long do yours last once they bloom?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I've never done those kits - do they really work? Can't wait to see yours in full bloom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
UA-43993612-1